Cruising facts not categorizedEdit
- -waiting to be placed into various countries, islands, anchorages and other
- Use Bush Agency for check-in
- 3/19/08 Question regarding only staying overnight and not checking in
- Several boats recommend anchoring in Low Key or Sandy Bay and you'll not be bothered. SV Renegade said that you cn even anchor in main harbor overnight and just tell the Port Captain that you're leaving in the morning and it's will be okay.
- Use Raul (he left govt SATA (?)service)who now has his own Check-in agency
- Hail "Serva-Mor" VHF 16 when arriving at Livingston
- You still need to wait in anchorage and call on VHF 16 for either government officials or Raul.
- Roger versus Affirmative
- Wikipedia definition of Roger | Read your message
- Roger Wilco is "read your message will comply"
HF Radio, WinLink & PactorEdit
- Tip for contacting a boat on Airmail and Sailmail when sender might be not be on a whitelist
- Put WL2K in the Subject line
- Sources for help
- BabSea reports Gary Jensen at Dockside Radio will give email or phone support for PACTOR modems. Phone 941-661-4498 email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need some personal first hand recommendations.
Add a new pageEdit
On the Main Page there is a place in right-most column under heading of Helping Out that provides a space to add a new article (page). Make sure your new page has a short (easy to type) page name, because you'll have to use that for each link in the future.
Placing a photoEdit
First thing you have to do is to save your photo in a small format on your computer. Size is important for several reasons:
- Loading time on users computer
- How much space it will take in Wikia page
then you need to upload photos to the Wikia server shown on [|Category:Images]
Link from or to your New Page (article)Edit
See the this link for ultimate in linking help