- Navy Base
- Telphone 504-665-1145
- email email@example.com
- Dolphin reports excellent value. 40' cat was haul with Travel Lift in and out 10 days on the hard for $250. Also said that most things available, but if not bus goes to La Ceiba and anything can be had from Miami in a weeks time.
- See Beau Soleil's page about their experience Puerto Cortes Navy Yard
- Islomania hauled out twice, excellent results both times. Casual labor available for $7.00 - $13.00/day. Best to bring all you will need but everything can be found with a little searching and a little Spanish. Haul paid by tonnage, 10t was $145.00 haulout, $200.00/month storage, no charge for water or electricity. Hotel Prince Wilson nearby has clean rooms, airco, cable TV, $20.00/night. See Don Wilson for help getting good help to work on boat.
- La Ceiba Shipyard
- Telephone: 504/441-9426 504/408-9813
- Cellular: 504-3370-6442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40' boat will cost $400 (cats are 150% - $600) in and out.
- Eagle Marine
- Telephone: 504-440-7648
- Cellular: 504-9920-1942
- Email: email@example.com
Svea on net and moored at Bodden Bight can give you more info. Arch at Iguana Farm in French Harbor can also tell you about railway in French Harbor.
- Several railways
- Bay Island Drydock
- Contact Ashford Bodden 504 99 95 20 77
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or email for quotes
- French Harbor
- Hybur contact Nadine at 455-7590(?) or 455-5450
- French Harbor Marine Railway 3362-2172
- Calabash Bight
- Contact Edward Dilbert 9868-3716 (?)
- One railway
Marine railway works for cats as well as monohulls Also putting in travel lift and yard 2009.
Odyssea says that Ram Marine has ordered a second travel lift to haul all the Moorings cats